Max Speed: 5Gbps
Input Type: 20Pin USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
Output Type: 3.1 Gen 2 Type E Key A port
Compatible System: Windows, Windows Servers and Linux
Power Solution: 5V/2A max power. NOT support PD charging
20Pin USB 3.1 Gen 1 to USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type E Key A Convertor, Super Speed 5Gbps Max, 5V/2A Max Power Supply-Extend to PCs Front Panel USB-C Ports, PCE-U30EC 1PCS/Pack
The PCE-U30EC is a 20Pin USB 3.1 GEN1 to USB 3.1 GEN2 type E key A convertor. It will covert mother board 20Pin USB 3.1 GEN1 ports to USB 3.1 GEN2 type E key A ports, the USB type E ports will extend to PCs front panel USB-C ports. With this convertor user will have one USB-C ports by converting the 20Pin USB header. The connection speed will be limited in USB 3.1 GEN1 5Gbps, here cannot get 10Gbps USB type E design speed. To ensure USB-C device connection in front panel, we designed this convertor pick 2X USB 3.1 GEN1 power from mother board directly. The connect device will get 5V/2A 10W max power supply. It will light up almost all USB-C device.
1. Covert mother board 20Pin USB 3.1 Gen 1 header to USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type E Key A port. The USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type E Key A port will extend to desktop PCs front panel USB-C ports.
2. Input Type: 20Pin USB 3.1 Gen 1 header, Output Type's 3.1 Gen 2 Type E Key A port. The input speed is USB 3.1 Gen 1 5Gbps max, so the output speed will be in 5Gbps.
3. Power Solution: PCE-U30EC USB convertor will pick up USB power supply from directly, the 20Pin USB header can provide 2X USB 3.1 Gen 1 power 5V/2A max power. NOT support PD charging.
4. Seamless works on all Windows OS X, Windows Servers all Linux platform. Compatible with all the brand mother board that have 20Pin USB 3.1 Gen 1 headers.
5. WARNING: The USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type E Key A full speed is 10Gbps max, but here it is 5Gbps max. So, the desktop PCs front panel USB-C ports will get 5Gbps max speed.